Junior Golf Camps
Camps, Clinics, Lessons – COVID-19
2021 Registration And Pricing Now Available.
Junior Golf Camps:
Ages: 5- 15 yrs old
- Maximum of 4 students per camp
- Dates available throughout July & August (see above link for available dates)
- Choice between two time slots, 8:00-10:00 am or 10:15 am – 12:15 pm.
Pricing: 5 Day Camp $225.00 + HST
This season, our week long Golf Camps will be limited to four Juniors per camp Monday to Friday. There will be two time slots to choose from, 8:00-10:00 or 10:15-12:15. Camps will be located at Little Sticks.
We believe this is a great opportunity for kids to develop their skills in small groups. Golfers will be taught the importance of good fundamentals, including the full swing, chipping and putting.
Lessons will be taught with a focus on fun and safety. Golf is a lifelong game that teaches many life skills, including sportsmanship and integrity. Each golfer will also get to see their individual swing on video. They will then receive personalized instruction and drills, which will help to develop and improve their capabilities even more.
All golfers must have their own clubs.
Use of masks is not required for outdoor camp activities if physical distancing of 2 metres can be maintained between camp participants and cohorts are maintained, though we do ask that all campers wear masks upon arrival until stationed.
Additional Golf Camp Information:
- FOOTWEAR: Golf shoes are not required. Sneakers, tennis shoes etc. are ideal. If a camper does have golf shoes they must be soft spike only.
- DRESS CODE: Golfers should dress casually and comfortably and according to the weather.
Bring a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- REFRESHMENTS: Please bring plenty of water and an allergy friendly snack.
- GLOVES: Golfers will be hitting lots of practice balls. It is recommended that golfers wear a golf glove. Batting gloves are also a good substitute.
- SAFETY: Each camp session begins with a short session on safety.