Full payment by credit card is required on the day you call to make the tee time, there are no monetary refunds. If you have a gift card/voucher the booking number must be provided upon booking. Alternate payment methods may be used on the day of play, but there will be a charge of $4.00 if credit cards are used. There is no charge for cash or debit.
There are no monetary refunds in the event of cancellations or failure to show for a scheduled tee time. You may reschedule your tee time or receive a gift card credit for the amount paid. Depending on when you reschedule your tee time, upgrade charges may apply.
Rescheduling a Tee Time
You may reschedule your tee time with advance notice. Depending on when you reschedule your tee time upgrade charges may apply.
Wooden Sticks Dress Code
Wooden Sticks requests that all golfers follow the course dress code, failure to do so may result in a loss in golfing privileges. The following guidelines will be enforced:
- Men must wear a collared shirt or mock neck shirts and tailored Bermuda length shorts or tailored pants.
- Ladies must wear a collared shirt or crew neck shirt with sleeves, Bermuda length shorts/skirts/skorts or tailored pants.
- Denim jeans, cut-offs, track pants, and tank tops will not be permitted at Wooden Sticks.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times. Golf shoes are recommended. Wooden Sticks is a soft spike facility.
All alcohol must be purchased from the course hospitality stations or clubhouse. This policy adheres to all legislated liquor laws and our liquor license. Unauthorized alcohol on the property will be confiscated.
Any damages (due to negligence) to Wooden Sticks property is the responsibility of the player.
1. Rain checks are only issued on the day of play. Anything prior is considered a rescheduled tee time. Depending on when you reschedule upgrade charges may apply.
2. Once arriving at the club, it is solely at the discretion of the player if they wish to play.
3. If they choose not to tee off and not eat their first meal, they receive the full value of the pre-paid green fee towards a future round of golf in the form of a dollar amount rain check receipt from the Total E POS system.
4. If they choose not to tee off after eating their first meal, they receive the value of the prepaid green fee less the value of the meal in the form of a dollar amount rain check receipt from the Total E POS system.
5. If after their first meal they decide to tee off and subsequently quit playing throughout the first 9 holes, they will receive 50% of the prepaid green fee less the value of the meal in the form of a dollar amount rain check receipt from the Total E POS system.
6. If they tee-off the tenth tee (second 9 holes) and subsequently do not finish because of rain, no rain check will be issued.
In the event that lightning or excessive rain warrants closing the course and ending play (the club deems the course unsafe) all players will receive rain-checks equivalent to the last 9 holes played. In other words, players not completing 9 holes will receive a 18 hole rain-check (equivalent in dollars to the amount paid that day less meal value consumed to that point) and those on their second nine holes will receive a 50% rain-check of the value paid that day.
Arrival Prior to Tee-Time
Groups are asked to arrive at least 1 – 1.5 hours prior to their tee-time. This allows time to eat prior to tee off and warm up on the practice facilities. All golfers must register at Reception upon arrival at the course. In order to shorten the registration process, it would be appreciated if you can forward by fax or e-mail the names of the other golfers in your group if you did not provide them at the time of booking.
Gift cards and vouchers that are to be used as payment for golf will need to be presented upon registration. If certificates are not presented, payment for golf must be made by credit card, debit or cash. Please read all conditions before booking. Some gift cards/vouchers do not include promotional merchandise/items. Please read all gift card/voucher conditions.
Rental Clubs can be arranged with the Pro Shop on the day of play. Rental Fee applies.
Golfers have the option of setting up an account upon check-in at Reception. Accounts may be used for any incidental purchases throughout the day. In order to establish an account, we will require a valid credit card and a signature for all accounts upon registration. All accounts must be settled prior to leaving Wooden Sticks.
Twosomes will be paired with another twosome when possible.
Single players may inquire about availability 24 hours in advance. Single players must be paired up with a twosome or threesome. Single players cannot play alone.