Effective September 22nd
The Government of Ontario has outlined in the “Reopening Ontario Act” that any guest accessing the clubhouse, must show:
- Proof of Vaccination and Photo Id.
Please ensure all members of your foursome or dining reservation are informed prior to arrival.
As of September 22nd, all visitors to the club will be screened by Golfer Services.
- Please have the following documents ready to present to the Golfer Services team:
- PRINTED COPY OF PROVINCIAL VACCINATION RECEIPT SHOWING TWO VALID DOSES WITH 2ND DOSE ADMINISTERED A MINIMUM OF 14 DAYS PRIOR.
- VALID PHOTO ID
- You will be asked to provide the above documents in your vehicle or in person while checking in with the golfer services team.
Once approved, guests with Proof of Double Vaccination will receive a “hand stamp” or “wristband” and will be permitted access to all areas of the clubhouse.
- Guests that decide not to have a hand stamp or bracelet must be prepared to show proof of vaccination each time they enter the clubhouse
Visitors without a Proof of Double Vaccination will only be permitted to:
- Access the golf course and outdoor practice facilities, outdoor dining areas
- Designated washrooms (entrance at rear of clubhouse)
And will not be permitted to enter:
- The clubhouse, main floor washrooms, pro shop, first tee building and Indoor dining areas
If you do not have a copy of your vaccination receipts, YOU CAN ACCESS AND PRINT A COPY OF YOUR VACCINATION RECEIPT BY GOING TO THE PROVINCIAL WEBSITE IN THE LINK BELOW. https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/
Meal Inclusive Golf Packages
Golfers without Proof of Vaccination and have inclusive meal packages have the following options:
- Redeem their post game meal on the patio or heated pavilion
2. Exchange their meal for a $10 Gift card to be redeemed at a later date in the Pro Shop (2022)
3. Take a rain check to be used in the 2022 season
Please Note : Masks are still mandated in all indoor areas except while dining
For your safety and our staff’s safety – All staff at Wooden Sticks are double vaccinated.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation
Golfers may arrive anytime prior to play. Golfers are provided with shared golf carts. If any individual requires their own cart they can arrange that in the pro shop for a $30 (plus tax) fee.
When golfing we recommend social distancing and leaving the pin in while putting.
Reception & Pro Shop:
Wooden Sticks Pro Shop and Reception will be open for service. The golfer services staff will greet you upon arrival and provide assistance if needed.
Feel Free to call the Clubhouse for any other assistance – 905-852-4379
Public Dining Room:
Dining room and the outdoor patio are now open for public dining. Capacities are limited – please practice and respect social distancing.
To learn more about our hours and menus please CLICK HERE
Public Takeout Dining:
Public Takeout is currently available on a limited basis. Please visit the Dining tab for details
Little Sticks Driving Range:
Little Sticks Driving Range is now closed for the season.
To learn more about Little Sticks Membership options please CLICK HERE
We greatly your patience and support during these unprecedented times.
For any general inquiries please contact 905-852-4379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wooden Sticks Management