Dear Valued Customer,
Wooden Sticks Golf Club and Little Sticks Driving Range is now OPEN!
COVID-19 Policies & Safety Procedures – (Stage 3)
- Clubhouse is open to 50 people or less – FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY
- All guests are REQUIRED to wear a NON-MEDICAL MASK OR FACE COVERING when entering any Wooden Sticks indoor facility.
- Masks are available for $5.00 at reception.
We ask all players to practice social distancing when exiting their vehicles anywhere near the clubhouse and first tee.
- Players are advised to arrive at the club no more than 30 minutes prior to teeing off. Players arriving earlier then the 30 minutes will be asked to stay in their cars in the parking lot until 30 minutes prior to their time. All Players must check with Golf services prior to exiting their vehicles.
- Upon check in, you will be asked to place your bag on a designated golf cart (if you need assistance, please advise staff). Once the bag is secure, staff will sanitize your cart while you park your car. Golfers arriving together will be assumed to be from the same family or residence and will be placed on a shared golf cart with no dividers.
- Players arriving in separate vehicles will receive carts with vinyl dividers separating the driver and passenger. Those that wish to take their own individual cart, if available, will be allowed to do so for a $10.00 (+HST) Single Rider Supplement. The single rider in a threesome will not be subjected to this surcharge, nor will they be provided with a cart outfitted with a divider.
There are four separate staging areas before teeing off.
Stage 1: (30 minutes before teeing off) – Check in at the front desk and purchase pro shop items.
Stage 2 & 3: (20 minutes before teeing off) – Use of the practice facilities (range, putting, chipping).
Stage 4: (First Tee) – When instructed players will be directed to the first tee to start play.
- Please practice social distancing at all times especially on tees and greens.
- Avoid handshakes and high fives.
- Do not touch flag sticks for any reason.
- Do not assist other players with their golf clubs or any other golf equipment.
- When using the on-course washroom, please sanitize before and after use.
- If you need to use railing on stairways, we recommend using personal golf towels and rinse at the next wash station, railings will be sanitized hourly by course staff.
- At the conclusion of the round, return golf carts to Golf services. They will instruct you on how to remove your clubs and proceed to your cars. Carts are not allowed in the parking lot.
Pace Of Play:
Wooden Sticks is pace rated for 4 hours and 40 minutes. It is the responsibility of all players to play within the allotted pace. Players failing out of position will be placed back in position after receiving on warning. If you have questions, please ask the starter before play.
Upon Completion Of Play:
If you have pre-purchased pro shop items or takeout dinner, please inform the Golf services staff and they will contact the pro shop or Food & Beverage to deliver your items to the pick up area outside the front door.
Food and Beverage:
Wooden Sticks dining room and outdoor patio is open. Reservations are required.
Due to the limited indoor dining space, we cannot guarantee dining space prior to play.
- All golfers will have reserved seating post round by tee time
- Golfers wishing to dine before play must make a reservation in advance by calling the clubhouse at 905-852-4379 (ext. 125). It is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour or more before play.
Food and Beverage Menus:
See our menus below or download our Wooden Sticks Mobile App to view the following menus:
On-Course Beverage Menu:
On-Course Lunch Menus:
Dining Room & Patio Menus:
All alcohol must be purchased from the course hospitality stations or clubhouse. The policy adheres to all legislated liquor laws and our liquor license. Unauthorized alcohol on the property including in golf bags will be confiscated. Personal coolers will not be allowed.
- There is a limit of two people at a time in the clubhouse washrooms (2 men, 2 ladies)
- There will be one player from the front 9 allowed in and one player from the turn
- Please follow instructions and use the appropriate door.
- There are on course facilities located on hole 6 and 13. Please follow the directions at each station
Wooden Sticks Dining Room:
Wooden Sticks is now taking reservations four our dining room on Friday July 24th, 2020.
Dining Room & Outdoor Patio Hours: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
MUST MAKE A RESERVATION. NO WALK-INS.
Please contact 905-852-4379 (ext. 125) to make a reservation.
Little Sticks Driving Range:
Little Sticks Driving Range is now open:
- Monday to Friday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday – 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The last day of operation for the 2020 season is Wednesday September 30th.
To see Little Sticks Membership options please CLICK HERE
Woody’s Chip Truck Menu:
- Woody’s Chip Truck Menu – Located near Little Sticks Driving Range
Public Takeout Dining:
Wooden Sticks Golf Club now has a takeout dinner menu available 7 Days A Week!
To see our Takeout Dinner Menu CLICK HERE!
We greatly your patience and support during these unprecedented times.
For any general questions please email us at email@example.com or you can contact us at 905-852-4379 from Monday to Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Wooden Sticks Management