Dining Room Supervisor
Dining Room Supervisor
Wooden Sticks Golf Club is seeking the services of a Dining Room Supervisor for the 2021 season.
Wooden Sticks is a high-end public golf course. We provide a unique golfing experience to golfers visiting from Ontario and beyond and the corporate community of Toronto and surrounding GTA.
The Dining Room Supervisor will report directly to the Food and Beverage Manager and will be responsible for the success of the Club’s Food and Beverage operation.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Work weekdays, weekends, holidays, early mornings or late evenings
The following would be an asset:
- Public or private golf club experience
The successful applicant will be offered a challenging year-round opportunity to be creative in developing a growing part of our business. A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
We appreciate all submissions; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overseeing opening and/or closing of dining room and on-course department
- Assist team members in closing duties including cleaning all work areas and equipment, locking refrigerators, re-stocking items, performing End of Day on POS and completing daily checklists
- Maintaining inventories and ensure product and supplies are stocked
- Over see the training of all Food and Beverage staff
- Provides leadership and guidance to all team members
- Reporting to and assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in daily operations
- Set up and execute events and tournaments when permitted
- To be liaison and front-line support on events/tournaments when permitted
- Ability to expand on public dining and revenues
- Flexible and capable of responding to unpredictable situations
- Must be able to take the initiative and resolve problems without supervision
- Ensure appropriate performance management of colleagues in accordance with Wooden Sticks standards, policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food and Beverage service. Previous supervisory experience an asset
- Above average customer service and leadership skills
- Ability to train and motivate Food & Beverage team
- Able to work independently, ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lb
To Fill out an Application – Click Here