Position: Turf/Course Maintenance
This position is responsible for ensuring the golf course, grounds, greens and gardens are maintained throughout the golf season. This position requires early morning starts, use of equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, rakes, etc. Extended periods of physical activity – walking, bending, lifting outside in all weather conditions.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of greens, fairways, tee decks, driving range, including fertilizing, raking, cutting grass, weeding, pruning, etc.
- Operate equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, golf carts, blowers etc.
- Set up the course for events – including signage, tee decks etc.
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Comfortable working outside in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain)
- Effective communication skills, speaking, listening and responding
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers
- Knowledge of golf an asset, but not required.
To fill out an application Click Here