This position assists the food and beverage department and provides excellent customer service to our guests.
- Guest interaction – Greet/seat guests as they arrive in a friendly professional manner
- Assist in keeping all service areas clean, bussing and ready for dining.
- Clearing and resetting tables in the Dining Room and Banquet Room
- Brew coffee, tea and cappuccino/espresso
- Monitor inventory levels and re-stock ice, bar snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Assisting servers in running food order for customers
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Effective communication skills: speaking, listening and responding
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 – 50 lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers
- Knowledge of golf an asset, but not required.