Position: Golfer Services
This position is responsible for providing an exceptional guest experience through various points of contact, including the welcome and departure of all guests. This position is also responsible for golf operations for the day.
- Initial welcome at Valet, carrying guest’s clubs to their carts
- Parking of guest’s vehicles at Valet
- Cart staging and setup including cleaning, product replenishments and charging
- Driving Range setup, tear down and replenishment of balls, tees etc.
- Club cleaning for guests before and after round
- Assist with Pro Shop and Food & Beverage departments as required
- Assist with Tournament setup (signage, etc.)
- Cleaning of all work areas including Valet and Backshop
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Must be 16 years of age or older with a valid G2 license
- Effective communication skills, speaking, listening and responding
- Enthusiastic and interactive
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Comfortable working outside in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain)
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as showing individual initiative
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 – 50 lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers
- Knowledge of golf an asset, but not required.