Event/Dining Supervisor Wooden Sticks Golf Club – Uxbridge, ON
Wooden Sticks Golf Club is seeking the services of an Event/Dining Supervisor for the 2022 season.
Wooden Sticks is a high-end public golf course. We provide a unique golfing experience to golfers visiting from Ontario and beyond and the corporate community of Toronto and surrounding GTA.
The Event/Dining Supervisor will report directly to the Event Co-ordinator as well as the Food & Beverage Manager and will be responsible for the success of the Club’s Event and Food & Beverage operation.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Work weekdays, weekends, holidays, early mornings or late evenings
The following would be an asset:
- Public or private golf club experience
The successful applicant will be offered a challenging year-round opportunity to be creative in developing a growing part of our business. A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
We appreciate all submissions; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties but Not Limited To
- Responsible for overseeing opening and/or closing of dining room and on-course department
- Responsible for setup of wedding garden, satellite and banquet bar
- Assist team members in closing duties including cleaning all work areas and equipment, locking refrigerators, re-stocking items, performing End of Day on POS and completing daily checklists
- Maintaining inventories and ensure product and supplies are stocked
- Over see the training of all Food and Beverage staff
- Provides leadership and guidance to all team members
- Reporting to and assisting the Food and Beverage Manager and Event Co-ordinator in daily operations
- Set up and execute events and tournaments
- To be liaison and front-line support on events and tournaments
- Ability to expand on public dining and revenues
- Flexible and capable of responding to unpredictable situations
- Must be able to take the initiative and resolve problems without supervision
- Ensure appropriate performance management of colleagues in accordance with Wooden Sticks standards, policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food and Beverage service. Previous supervisory experience an asset
- Previous event experience and Smart Serve Certification is mandatory
- Above average customer service and leadership skills
- Ability to train and motivate Food & Beverage team
- Able to work independently, ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lb
To fill out an application Click Here