To maintain overall cleanliness of club and kitchen areas and proper cleaning of all dishes, small wares, floors and equipment to ensure the highest quality of product to be produced and served to the clubhouse guest. To be a valuable and helpful member of the kitchen team, creating a pleasant and effective work environment.
- Proper use and knowledge of all cleaners and chemicals (appropriate use and amounts, etc.) used in conjunction with dishwashing machine and overall kitchen cleanliness.
- Report equipment problem, low product stock, breakages, etc.
- To be available to help kitchen staff and sometimes front of house staff and be available to act as a runner for the halfway hut.
- Help with basic food prep and with the storage of incoming product.
- Overall kitchen cleanliness: floors, equipment, walls, sinks, etc.
- Washing and storage of all dishes and food holders, buffet containers, pots, pans, glassware, etc.
- Removal of garbage from the kitchen area and proper disposal and sorting of all recyclables; cardboard, bottles, tin, cans, broken glass and ceramic, papers etc.
- Assist Chefs with buffet set ups and tear downs, chafing dish cleanliness, etc.
- Maintain a pleasant and helpful attitude with co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Wear proper attire and work in a safe, clean, efficient organized manner
- Must be able to work in a multi-venue environment and be able to maintain multi tasking organization
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 – 50 lbs
- Maintain a calm and cool demeanor in stressful working conditions
- Have a helpful, team-spirited attitude towards kitchen staff, service staff and other co-workers
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers