Housekeeping Cabin Cleaner
Position: Housekeeping Cabin Cleaner
This position is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of cabin accommodations.
Part-time seasonal from April to October.
Includes Weekdays and Weekends.
- Cleaning of the Cabins of Wooden Sticks –Mopping,Sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and other cleaning related tasks
- Operate equipment such as vacuums, washers/dryers, golf carts
- Wash sheets, bedspreads, towels, dry and fold
- Monitoring inventory levels of products
- Proper use and knowledge of all cleaners and chemicals
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Effective communication skills, speaking, listening and responding
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
- Good Physical Strength-Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 -50 lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers