Position: Dining Server
This role is responsible for greeting and seating guests, bartending, daily dining service (breakfast, lunch and dinner), plated or buffet style event service.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, engaging and prompt greeting/service/delivery to guests
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Full knowledge of all menu items, specials, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Enhance revenue flow through suggestive selling techniques
- Keep restaurant and work areas clean and in an orderly fashion
- Handle cash/credit card transaction, follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received
- Accurately punch in orders through the Point of Sale (POS) system
- Present a neat, polished appearance by following established grooming and uniform standards.
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Minimum 1-2 years serving experience
- Smart Serve Certified
- Knowledge of Beer, Spirits, Wine and Wine Service
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Effective communication skills: speaking, listening and responding
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 – 50 lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers
- Knowledge of golf an asset, but not required.