Position: Banquet Server
This role is responsible for plated event service, buffet style and event tear down. This is a part-time position
(10-15 hours) consisting of mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and the occasional weekday. This position has the potential to be year round.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, engaging and prompt greeting/service/delivery to guests
- Set tables correctly and uniformly.
- Assist in setting up buffet and other special food service tables/stations.
- Be knowledgeable about break-down and clean-up procedures.
- Present a neat, polished appearance by following established grooming and uniform standards.
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- Previous experience in dining or banquet style service
- Smart Serve Certified
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts (early morning, afternoon, evenings) including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Effective communication skills: speaking, listening and responding
- Self motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with customers with a positive attitude
- Good Physical Strength – Ability to stand/walk/bend/push/pull for extended periods of time, lift up 30 – 50 lbs
- Ability to follow and take direction from Supervisors/Managers